Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 6

     I spent this weekend at my Grandparent's house this weekend so that my family could go to my Uncle's surprise birthday party. While I was there, I got to see my two cousins. The birthday party was more like a family reunion, and it was nice to see everyone. We all played football (tackle of course) in the backyard, and my hot pink pants ended up covered with mud, right before we took pictures.
     It was just very nice to get away from reality for a while and just relax. It was fun to just bond with family, laugh, and have a good time. Family is VERY important. If everything goes wrong, you always have family. I'm not saying that being a big, happy family is easy, it's definately not, but it's worth the extra work. If you're having family problems, try to fix them. Don't make excuses.

"It won't make a difference"
 "Sally May won't make an effort"
"It will just be awkward"

It doesn't matter. If you try, at least you will go home satisfied. Your effort might even inspire whoever you're having problems with to make an effort, and fix your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment