Sunday, April 7, 2013

Motivation


        
         To be honest, I haven't been feeling very motivated lately. That would explain the extreme lack of posts. I've just kind of gotten caught up in my normal life doing normal things during my normal week. I haven't been feeling especially inspired to write on the blog. Frankly, I have been lacking motivation. Can anyone relate? I'm not very proud of myself in this respect because I believe that motivation is something that you can seek, you don't have to just wait around for it to pop up on your doorstep.
         So, instead of waiting for some motivation, make things happen. This may require working hard when you don't want to, or persevering in inconvenient times. These things don't sound like a lot of fun, but the reward is. You just have to stop thinking about the results you will get "right now" and start thinking about the long term results that are so much more rewarding than your momentary comfort. So, get out there and make things happen!

-N










No comments:

Post a Comment